Saturday, February 7, 2009

Being Green Fitness Challenge

SO, WHAT IS THE BEING GREEN FITNESS CHALLENGE?


I've created a group called Being Green within the national Presidential Challenge .

It's a series of programs designed to help improve anyone's activity level. If we do it together, we'll be more inclined to keep working out. At least I will be because all of you will know about my goal and be on my case to keep it up. It's all about accountability and embarrassment, but whatever works right?

Plus I have to lose 20 pounds so I can feel ready for baby number two.


To learn more about the President's Challenge, go to: http://www.PresidentsChallenge.org


WHY JOIN?

I'm lining up a few fitness related green giveaways that you will want to win. And at the end of the year there will be some cool prizes for those who have achieved the most during the year.


HOW TO JOIN:


Fill out the registration form.

* Be sure to include the following info during registration

*Your Group ID Number: 79118

Your Group Member Number: use your email address, twitter i.d., or blog name. Just a way to keep track of who you are.

3) After registering, start logging your activities. As you log activities you'll be able to track your progress toward winning some green prizes. Fitness related green prizes.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment